I am the Systems Management Specialist for Denton Independent School District. I manage a large number of systems, including desktops, laptops, iPads, Chromebooks and more. I work mostly work in System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), which is a systems management software product by Microsoft for managing large groups of devices, from security and compliance to application delivery and even operating system deployment. It has become my specialty and hobby of mine. I have been with Denton ISD for 9 years.
Education and Certification
I studied at the University of North Texas in Denton, TX, holding a BAAS in Applied Technology and Performance Improvement, and a MS in Learning Technologies.
I hold the following technical certifications:
- 70-243 – Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Google Apps Certified Administrator
Below is a list of some technologies I consistently work with:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Windows Client Operating Systems
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Google Apps (G Suite)
- Apple School Manager
- HEAT LANrev